In this page
(extract from Regolamento Didattico di Ateneo)
1) art. 21, paragraph 2: "To access the final exam the student must be up to date with the payment of taxes or contributions and must have acquired the number of credits required by the relative didactic regulations of the course";
2) In any case, graduating students are invited to check their career status before submitting the graduation application by viewing it through the University's on-line services.
The calendar can be viewed through the online student services TesiOnLine
Starting from the date indicated in the calendar under the heading " Apertura", students will have to log in to the online student services TesiOnLine and:
After saving the application, the data entered can only be modified prior to supervisor approval, as explained in point 3 below.
After the application has been saved by the student, the supervisor will receive an e-mail notification and will have to approve the application by the data indicated in the calendar under "Chiusura" and then to "Approvazione e Validazione tesi di laurea".
After the supervisor approval, It will no longer be possible to modify the application.
For further information on the procedure to be followed by supervisors, see the FAQ (only in Italian Language)
After receiving the supervisor approval, the student will have to re-access the online student services TesiOnLine by the date indicated in the calendar under “Consolidamento” in order to:
1. consolidate the application (chiudi e presenta)
2. print the MAV payment slip generated by the app and pay (by the deadline indicated)
Following this last step, the student administration office will proceed to carry out administrative checks on the possession of the requirements for admission to the degree examination and, if administrative irregularities are detected in the student's career, will contact the student by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In the event of any administrative irregularities in the student's profile, the office will contact the student for the necessary verifications. In case of unpaid fees and/or administrative charges, the payment slips will be sent to the student via email (to the institutional address email@example.com).
The student is required to settle any debts owed to the University by the due date indicated on the payment slip, under penalty of ineligibility for the graduation session.
After consolidating their application and paying the graduation fee, by the date indicated in the calendar under "Validazione", student must submit the final version of their thesis in digital format (called full text).
The document will be officially archived and, upon authorization, made available for consultation. If necessary, in agreement with the supervisor, it will also be possible to modify the title of the thesis.
For further information and technical advice, please see the FAQ (only in Italian Language)
By the date indicated in the calendar under "Validazione", the supervisor must approve the text of the thesis in digital format (full text).
After final approval it will no longer be possible to modify the file submitted as "full text" and it will no longer be possible to modify the title of the thesis.
If the supervisor has not approved the full text by the deadline, they must immediately inform the administrative office of the School of Agriculture at scuola(AT)agraria.unifi.it
Students who, after applying online and receiving the approval of the supervisor, intend to withdraw DO NOT HAVE TO CONSOLIDATE THE APPLICATION as indicated in point 4.
If, however, despite having consolidated the application, they intend to withdraw, it is necessary to cancel the application through the appropriate button "annulla domanda" and give immediate notice at agraria.tesi.online(AT)unifi.it (from your institutional e-mail address name.surname(AT)stud.unifi.it).
Should there be two open graduation sessions and you intend to withdraw from one session and apply for the next, you must cancel your first application.
Students can request any further information on the various stages of the procedure at the following e-mail address: agraria.tesi.online(AT)unifi.it
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT:
1. the title of the thesis that the student enters is transferred directly to the official documents (session calendar, minutes, etc.). It is therefore necessary to pay attention to the data entered since, once the application is validated, the title will no longer be modifiable;
2. the student is required to know and respect the dates and deadlines set for the chosen graduation session, which cannot be modified or waived without serious and justified reasons that will be evaluated by the President of the School of Agriculture.
It is advisable to rehearse your thesis presentation on the Aula Magna computer in advance.
For this reason, student can schedule the test by sending an e-mail to the following address: serviziologisticoagraria(AT)sdp.unifi.it